Friday, January 30, 2015

A Tiny Book Haul

Good Morning everyone, Hope everyone is doing well today! I have a tiny book haul I would like to share with you guys today. I will put a link for a full synopsis of the two books below.  I will  also included  my own little synopsis for the books but make sure you check out the links for the full synopsis and prices.

Book #1  This book is about three friends who thought there secrets where safe when there friend Alison went missing but now they are getting threatening messages and notes from a person named  -A, but these messages and notes included  information that there friend Alison only knew........
Book #2  This book is about a girl who is trying to fugue out who she is and what she wants to do with her life
    1. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/pretty-little-liars-bind-up-1-sara-shepard/1117007221?ean=9780062322920   2. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/not-that-kind-of-girl-lena-dunham/1118048829?ean=9780812994995   
                Hope you enjoy this tiny book haul. Comment down below and let me know what books you guys are reading.  I am always looking for new books to check out .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.