Friday, January 23, 2015

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer


     Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I want to do a product review on my all time favorite concealer. Which is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer. This is a drugstore concealer so its not that expensive of a product. Which is a big plus ! It retails for no more then $10.00 dollars. That to me is a great  price and affordable  product  for someone on a budget like me.This concealer claims that it will erase the appearance of  dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
This concealer truly does what it claims no joke guys !  It blends well into my skin easy to apply. Covers great, I have really bad purple dark circles under my eyes  I guess  that's what you would call them ...=\   and this concealer cover them up like nobody's business !! ...lol.  The great thing about this concealer is that it won't settle into creases or fine lines  or cake up thru out the day which is a major plus. The only bad thing I have to say about this product  is its not a multipurpose concealer due to the sponge tip applicator. I cant see using this concealer nowhere else then under my eyes. To me that is just unsanitary and gross. Now if it had a brush like applicator then I would totally see this product as a multipurpose.  That's all I have to say about this concealer overall I really like it and would repurchases it. Hope you guys enjoy this blog post  today. Talk to you soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.