Friday, January 16, 2015

The Lancome BI-FACIL Eye Makeup Remover

                         Hi Everyone , hope everyone is having a great Friday so far ! Today I want to do a product review on the Lancome BI- FACIL Eye Makeup remover. I bought the Lancome BI- FACIL Eye Makeup remover about eight months ago I would have to say. And I am half way thru my bottle of it And so far I really am liking it. You can find it at Sephora it retails at $29.00 which can be a little pricey for a eye makeup remover  when there is a lot of other ones much less money then that. But I think its worth the money, Its a 4.2 FL. OZ bottle.    
This formula activates when shaken.This eye makeup remover takes all of your eye makeup and mascara off with no oil residue which is a major plus! I have used a different eye makeup remover in the past and it left a oil residue after which was really annoying.   The one thing that is annoying about this product is that the cap locks once you close it. So its kinda hard to open at times. Overall I really like this product and been enjoying using it. The only down fall  I have to say about this product is that I find it kinda blurs my version after I use it. My version is only blurred for like maybe like 30 seconds..... :\  Even tho on the bottle it said ophthalmologist tested.  Let me know in the comments if anyone else experience this problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.