Friday, February 20, 2015

My EveryDay Makeup Routine

 Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog, Thanks for taking the time and stopping by.Today I will be writing about my everyday makeup Routine, Let's get stared : 

                                 Here is a overview of all the makeup I use. I have this routine down to fifteens minutes tops!

1.   First I moisturize my skin with the Clean & Clear Dual action moisturizer. 
2. I apply the Tarte Amazonian clay full coverage foundation, onto my face. With my Beauty Blender.
                                             3. I apply the Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer, under my eyes. I use the tip of my beauty blender to blend everything out.
4.I apply the orgasm bush from NARS on the apples of my checks.With a big fluffy blush brush. With that same brush I apply Laguna Bronze. On the hollow of my cheeks, temples of my forehead and along my neck line.
5. Next we move onto to the eyes. I apply a thin line on my upper lash line of my NYC liquid eyeliner in pearilzed black.
6.  Last thing for eyes. I apply a coat of the Hypnose Drama mascara from Lancome on my top lashes. (Note: this a traveled sized of the mascara)
7. Last but not least is lips. For lips I use my Burt's Bess Lip Shine in Wink.


And that's it! That's my full everyday makeup routine.Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Hope this was entertaining in so way ..lol . Have a great weekend and I will talk to you guys very soon <3



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13722613/?claim=8gxq6sg2s3c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.