Friday, March 20, 2015

Barns And Noble: Book Haul ;)

Hi everyone and welcome back, Today I want to share with you guys a resent book haul I made at Barns And Noble.Before we get into the book haul. I want to wish everyone happy first day of spring ! Hope the weather is warm and sunny where ever you might be. Now on to the book the haul....


1. Perfect Pretty Little Lairs: Been loving this series so far. This is the third book in the series. I have finished book one and now on book two and half way done with that one. This series so far is a lite read . This book continues the story of the three friends and them trying to solve the mystery death of there best-friend Allison.

2. Sprlintered:  I don't know much about this book since I didn't do any research on it on line or watch any book reviews on YouTube. I am jumping in not knowing anything about the book. All I can tell you its a series. But you have to say the cover on this book is beautiful! 

3. Alice in Zombieland:  This is the first book in the White Rabbit Chronicles. From what I read on the back of the book it sounds really good and pretty excited to starting reading it. To give you a little information about the book. Its about a girl who as to learn to fight to survive and prove that to be more dangerous then the zombies. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who as not read the series yet so I wasn't sure how to write it.



That's all of the books I got on this haul. Hope you guys enjoyed it. And maybe you found something you might want to put on your reading list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.