Friday, March 13, 2015

Favorite Purfume:Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Hey everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I want to talk about one of my favorites perfumes which is the Dolce & Gaabbana Light Blue perfume. I got this perfume as a Christmas gift about a year ago from my mom. Not sure where she got it form since it was a gift. But I did find it at Nordstrom.com for $27.00. Link will be provided at the end of this post. Its a 0.25FL OZ bottle which is a prefect size I think to bring on the go or a trip!  

I am not great on describing scents, But I will tell you it as a fruity floral scent to it. If I were to describe it a little more in detail it smells like it as apples, bluebell, middle bamboo, jasmine, white roses, wood and amber musk. By the way I got that from the Nordstrom website...lol

The scent last all day which is a big plus. Its a very soft perfume so if you are someone like me who gets headaches after a while wearing a perfume because the smell of it is to strong and over powering , trust me you won't have that problem with this perfume. I wear this perfume everywhere I go weather its going to the mall or just hanging out with friends, I even wear to work. I think its a very versatile kind of perfume because the scent is so light and fresh and not over powering.

 I would totally recommend this perfume to anyone who as not  tried it before,or just looking for a light and not over powering perfume. Link to where you can purchase it:http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dolcegabbana-beauty-light-blue-eau-de-toilette-natural-spray/3667808?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=456


 Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments below what's your favorite perfume? And I will talk you you guys soon. ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.