Friday, March 27, 2015

How I Dress Up A Simple V-Neck T Shirt


Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog today, Thanks for stopping by. Today I am finally going to do my first fashion post on my blog! anyways...lol....For today's post I am going to show you how I dress up a simple V-Neck T Shirt. I am sure there is thousands of ways to dress up a v neck t shirt, but here are some of my favorites. The v neck shirt that I will be showing is form American Eagle Outfitters it retails for ($17.95). These are my favorite kinds of v neck t shirts I have owned some in the past and loved how comfortable and easy they are to dress up or down. Lets get started... P.S. I want to apologize in advance if the shirt looks really wrinkled in the pictures.
First look you can wear the v neck t shirt just as it is.With some pants shorts or legginess, whichever you prefer. Super easy and something fast you can throw on when you are in a rush. 

Second look you can do is throw on a big statement piece like a necklaces like the one I have in the photo. Its a easy way to dress up a plane v neck t shirt,or any t shirt. I got that necklaces a couple of years ago from store at the mall. I don't remember the store I got it from so yeah ...sorry. This necklaces might not look that big of a statement. But trust me it is in person! ( Here is a more of a closer photo of the necklaces)
 This third look is hands down my favorite!!! By putting on a big fluffy scarf. It completely changes the outfit. This scarf I got at H&M a year ago. And I love it its so big, fluffy and warm but not to warm where you are over heating. And its a basic color so it pretty much goes with anything.


Fourth look is when you want some coverage. Just by putting a white tank top underneath. It gives you that little coverage. The tank top in the picture is also from H&M.

The last way I dress up a v neck t shirt. Is by just adding a jacket.I choice a jean jacket here, but any kind of jacket would work of course. Not sure where this jean jacket is from since I  had it for a really long time.



And that's it. There are some of my ways I like to dress up a simple v neck t shirt. Hope you guys enjoy this post. Don't forgot to follow my blog here so you know when I post again. And I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.