Friday, March 6, 2015

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

 Hi everyone ! Welcome back to my blog, thanks for coming by. Today I want to write about a holy grail product of my mine. That I have been using since I was a teenager so as you can imagine I have gone thru a couple of bottles of this product. I am talking about the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub! This scrub claims it cleans out pores, prevents blackheads and minimizes pores. It truly does all of that! I see such a difference with my skin when I use this product, my skin looks clean my pores look smaller after one use, blackheads are gone and my blemishes are not as red and irritated as they were before I started using the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub.

The St Ives Blemish Apricot Scrub is a gritty sand  kind of scrub.With that said I don't use it on a everyday bases because I feel it would be to harsh on my skin, So I only use this product well I try to use it once a week to get rid of any dead skin cells that might be laying on my face. And to brighten up the look of my skin.This product not only works amazing but it smells great just like apricots! 

The last thing I want to mention about the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is that it's 100%  parben free and dermatologist tested. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who as not tried it out. You can find this at any drugstore. Hope you guys enjoy reading today's post. And I will talk you very soon ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.