Friday, April 17, 2015

I Love Spring Tag!

Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog, Today I am going to do something a little different. Today I am going to complete a tag. The tag is called (I Love Spring Tag) hens the title of this post ..lol Now normally you see these tags being done on YouTube over video but I thought why cant I complete the tag on my blog. I didn't get tagged by anyone to do this tag. I thought it might make a fun blog post. Hope you guys enjoyed this tag. I had fun answering all of these questions. I tag anyone who wants to do this to. P.S.I got the questions off of goggle. Lets get started!
 Favorite spring nail polish ?
    What is your must have lip color this spring  ?
    Show us your favorite spring dress?
      What's your favorite flower ?                             
    Favorite spring/scarf/accessory ?
    What spring trend(s) are you excited about this year?(Makeup,Fashion or Both)
    Favorite spring candle?
    Favorite body spray/perfume for spring ?
    What is spring like where you live?
    What's your favorite thing about spring ?
    Are you a spring cleaner ?
    Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation ?
So there are all of the questions I will be answering for this Tag.

Favorite spring nail polish? My favorite spring nail polish is (OPI Feeling Hot Hot Hot!) its the prefect pink for the spring. It as no shimmer in it but its also not a mate polish. Its just perfect.
Not sure if this nail polish is from there permit line or even still available since its from a really old summer  collection.Sorry about that.
Here is the name of the nail polish again. Just in case if you are interested in looking it up and seeing if you can still get it.

What is your must have lip color this spring? My must have lip color is the Cover Girl Lip perfection jumbo lip gloss balm.
I have done a review on this lip gloss already before so I am not going to go in much detail of it. If you want to know more of what I think of this lip gloss go and read my review. I will say this is a really pretty light pink gloss with the tiniest but of shimmer to it, but it doesn't have that sticky feeling that most lip glosses have.Its super easy to put on also goes on really nice on the lips.The color pay off is great doesn't take a lot to get to the color that is shown above and its a really moisturizing  lip gloss balm.
Here is a swatch of the Cover Girl Lip Perfection jumbo lip gloss balm. How pretty is this lip gloss! If I didn't mention this before I am not sure what this lip gloss color is called since the name of it was on the plastic wrap and I threw that away once I opened it. But if it helps the number is (2153233). Oh hello there foot ..lol

 Show us your favorite spring dress? 
 This razor back long maxi dress is one favorites dresses to wear during the spring time.I got this dress from target if anyone is wondering. Its light dress with two slits on the side of it. In the photo its coming out blue I don't know why that is. But in person its a beautiful purple dress with a tribal design on it. This dress I wore to my sister's middle school graduation, so every time I put this dress on it brings back those memories.

 What's your favorite flower ? My favorite flower of spring is the Orkut. They are stunning and they come in so many different colors. If you don't know  what a Orkut flower looks like. Here is a picture of a Orkut.



 Favorite spring/scarf/accessory ? My favorite spring time scarf is this H&M scarf that I got a couple of years back ago.
The first time I saw this scarf was on YouTube so many beauty grues were buying it and every time I saw them with it. I said to myself I need that scarf. So I finally went out and bought one for myself. I love it its not a heavy scarf so its perfect for the springtime. I can wear this scarf with pretty much anything and it totally changes the outfit. It as a beautiful pattern on it of leaves.It was so inexpensive so that is a big plus. I would say I didn't pay no more then $15.00 for it. Overall a great scarf.
 What spring trend(s) are you excited about this year?(Makeup,Fashion or Both)
 Spring trends that I am excited for this year are trench coats which I cant believe I don't own one yet! and military greens love this type of green color. Now for makeup trends for this spring the bare minimum makeup look love this look. A other makeup trend that I am looking forward to is the purple haze (light lavender eye shadow) purple is my all time favorite color so I will be trying out some purple eye shadow looks.

Favorite spring candle? My favorite spring candle is the island margarita candle from bathandbodyworks. Which I have to say smells amazing!

 Favorite body spray/perfume for spring ? My favorite perfume for the spring as to be my dolce & gabbana light blue perfume.
This perfume is perfect for the spring it as a lite floral scent which will last all day long. And won't give you a headache after wearing it all day. Bonus points there!
What is spring like where you live? Its still gets a little chilly in the morning at times but by the afternoon it warms up. 

What's your favorite thing about spring ? My favorite thing about spring is the weather of course. Its not to hot yet but its not freezing cold neither. I love spring it is one of my favorite seasons always look forward to it every year.

Are you a spring cleaner ?  Yes I am a spring cleaner. I love cleaning and giving stuff away and starting fresh. I feel so much better after and its always great to have extra space.

Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation ?  Well I am not in school anymore so I don't get a spring break. But for upcoming vacation I don't have anything planned yet. But I would love to go to South Beach for two weeks either this spring or during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.