Friday, April 24, 2015

How I Organize My Smaple Size Beauty Items

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time and stopping by to read my blog. Today I want to give you guys a quick organization tip, on how I organize my sample size beauty items. I first saw this idea on pinterest. Then I saw a few beauty gurus using this idea. By the way have I said I much I love pinterst! I seriously spend hours end there looking for inspiration or just organization tips. That I could use in my daily life. I had a few sample size items just laying around and not really organized, So I finally bite the dust and used this creative organization tip. Alright enough chit chat and lets get started on the organization tip,

First you want to find yourself a vase, jar or a container. That will fit all of your beauty items samples. I got this vase at Homegoods for under $10.00 

Next you want to put all of your samples in the vase, jar or container. Here is the first beauty item sample that I have its the blender cleanser Solid beauty blender cleaner. I got this with my sephora beauty insider points a while ago. I haven't used it yet so there isn't much more I can say about this item. If I haven't said this in the entro I have not used any of the samples that I am going to show today. 

Next sample that is going in my vase is the Fekkai Technician Color Care Grapeseed Oil. I guess its a mask for your hair not sure since it doesn't say on the package. This stuff smells really nice. Again I can't say much more then that since I haven't started using any of this samples.Going to use this one and the next two this summer. ( I received this product complimentary for testing purposes)

The last two beauty samples that I am going to put in my vase are the Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner. ( I received this products complimentary for testing purposes)

 Here are my beauty sample items in my vase. I think it looks more organized then my samples just laying around in my bathroom. I would put this vase under my sink in a cabanit. Or you can put on top of your sink if you have the room. I don't have that kind of room on my sink since its a small bathroom.


That's it that's my organization tip on how I organize my beauty sample items. Really simple and easy. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. I kinda feel like this organization tip post turned into a diy post =|...let me know in the comment if you feel the same way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.