Friday, April 10, 2015

Products I Have Used Up/ Review ...And One Regret

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about products that I have used up lately. And I also am going to talk about one regret item. Which I don't like to talk bad about any products but I guess sometimes it happens. With that being said let's get started!

Here is a overview of all of the products that I have used up lately. And like I said in the entro there is a regret item in the basket also.

First item is the ZAPZYT acne spot treatment gel. This was a great spot treatment it dried up any pimples I had making them less red and swollen. I would normally put this before I would go to bed on any trouble spots I had that day. And by morning time they would be less visible. I have to note that this a very strong treatment. So use it carefully.

Second item that I have used up recently is the Garnier Clean Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes for Normal Skin. I love these wipes this my second packet it of these wipes. They remove all of your makeup with just one wipe. Now for mascara I did find it that it took off most of my mascara but I still had to go in with my eye makeup remover to get off the rest. They have refreshing and clean scent to them. And you can get these at any drugstore they are pretty inexpensive. They run for about ($5.99)


Third item is the Pure Vanilla Healthy Deodorant. Note: ( This is not a full size) I don't have much to say about this item. Expect it kept me dry all day and it smelled really good. This is a high end deodorant just putting that out there. You find it at Sephora and I have recently seen it at my local Whole Foods. It price for ($14.00)

Next item I have used up is the Clean & Clear Blackhead Cleaning Scrub. This scrub was good, Its a very gently scrub so if you wanted to use it everyday you could get away it without begin to harsh on your skin. I didn't use it everyday. I only use it when I needed it. I didn't use this scrub all over my face just where I have blackheads.Which is down my nose and top of my cheek bones. This product claims you will see fewer blackheads in just two days. Most of the time I did find it to be true. This item as a very silky feeling to it nothing like I ever felt before in a product. The smell is a clean scent. I would definitely repurchase this item. Really enjoyed it kinda sad its gone.

Second to last item that I have used up is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer. In the color Light Pale. I did a blog post about this item already I believe it was my third or fourth blog post. So I am not going to go into much detail of it. Just because if you want to read more about it check out my review on it that I did. What I can say is that its a amazing concealer! It covers up any dark circles you may have. The only downfall of this item was the sponge applicator, which I talked about on my review. I did not like the sponge I wish they would have made it to a brush applicator. So I could have used this product on other parts of my face. But I talk about that all in my review. Overall this was a amazing concealer and definitely a holy grail product of mine.

The last item is not a empty product. But I have used about half of it. This product I  really regret buying which I hate to say about any item. But it just didn't work for me. Its the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define& Hold Creme. This item claims it manages frizz to defined curl. This product works by pumping out a dime size amount into your hands and running it threw your hair. I go from my ear loop and down. I don't put this in my roots because since its a cream it would weigh down my hair. This product just didn't work out for me I tried putting in my hair when my hair is wet and let it air dry, and I also tried to blow dry my hair after I put in this product. But I didn't see that it managed any kind of frizz. My hair was still as frizz as before I started using this product. So with begin said I regret buying this item. It wasn't that expensive but I did have some hope it would control my frizz hair.


That's all of my products that I have used up. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. And I will talk to you guys very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice products, I didn't really like that Maybelline Concelaler though =/

    MY PETITE CORNER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Make sure you come back this Friday for a new post.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.