Friday, April 3, 2015

Top Three LipGlosses

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming by to my blog today. Today I want to talk about my Top 3 Lip glosses. There is so many good lip glosses out there right now, I can't keep up... So as you can imagine this wasn't easy to pick my top 3 favorites. But I have found that these three lip glosses I always gone back to time after time. Now that I have said that I probably jinx it and they will be discounted the next time next I go out and try to repurchase them ...(lol) knock on wood that doesn't happen. Not to waste anymore more time let's get get to the lip glosses.....

The first one is the Cover Girl lip perfection jumbo lip balm. Not sure what name is but the number is (215) if that helps. Love this lip gloss its very moisturizing to the lips. Its also not sticky which is great! If I didn't mention this before all of these lip glosses that I am going to talk about today.They all can be found at any drugstore.

Here is a swatch of the Cover Girl lip perfection jumbo lip balm. The color pay off is great. It doesn't take a lot of layers to get this color. I would say its a dark pink.


The second lip gloss is the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in (Galaxy) Overall its a good lip gloss. I like to wear it on its own because the color pay off is great but you can lay it over a lipstick if you would like.One coat of this and done. It does have a scent to it. Which I guess I don't mind but sometimes it bothers me. Not that its a bad scent but its not a scent I like. This lip gloss is a tiny bit sticky but nothing that your hair would get stuck to.


A swatch of the Rimmel Landon Show Off Lip Lacquer in (Galaxy). I forgot to mention it does have some glitter to it. So if you don't like glitter in your lip glosses. I would say this is not a lip glosses you would like.  

The last lip gloss I want to talk about is the Burt's Bees Lip Shine in (Wink) I have to say out off all the lip glosses I talked about today this one is my favorite. Since its in a squeeze tube its the easiest one to apply because you don't need a mirror. The only down fall about this lip gloss is that the color pay off isn't that great.You have to apply lot to get the color in the tube. But that could have something to do with the fact it said lip shine. Just to throw this out there its a very sticky lip gloss.So with that being said if you are not a big fan of sticky lip glosses I wouldn't recommend this product.

A swatch of the Burt's Bees Lip shine in the color (Wink). Its a very bubblegum pink definitely much lighter of a pink then the Cover Girl lip perfection jumbo lip balm in the number 215. But yet very pretty. I sometimes I wear this on its own but most of the time I like to put it on top of a lipstick.


  • Cover Girl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm ($8.99)
  •  Rimmel Landon Show Off Lip Lacquer ($5.99)
  • Burt's Bees Lip Shine ($ 6.99)
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you have any favorite lip glosses let me know in a comment below. And I will talk to you guys very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.