Friday, May 29, 2015

Clothing Haul & My Thoughts

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time and to stop by to read my blog. Today I am going to be doing my first clothing haul here on my blog. yeah! pretty excited. All of the clothing items that I am going to show you are all from different stores and some of the clothing I have worn already. So I will try my best to remember the price points for each of them and also try to link everything to where you can find it. If I don't I am sorry. K without father a due lets get into in the haul.
 Starting from the top.The first shirt is a black tank top with glasses with the American flag on it. I actually already have worn this tank top super comfortable and airy it was perfect shirt for the hot weather over the weekend. Unfortunately I don't have a link to where you can find this tank top for yourself. I believe I paid ($9.99) for this tank top. Not bad price at all. 

Second piece of clothing I picked up is this beautiful peplum shirt with a zipper on the back. I got this on sale for ($15.99) at my local Gap store. I couldn't find the same exact on line. Here the is the link to the closest one. I have also worn this shirt already and I love it super comfortable. 

Next is a simple t shirt that will go with everything. This t shirt as a picture of the San Francisco bridge on it. I got at Gap.Which gives the t shirt some cute little detail to it. This t shirt was ($19.00)

The last shirt I picked up on this haul is my favorite v neck t shirts from American Eagle. I already have this v neck t shirts in three other colors. They are super comfortable to wear and easy to dress up or down. They go  for about ($17.95)

For bottoms I only picked up these yoga pants.Which I am in love with because they como!! They were ($16.99)

That's all I picked up on this haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Talk to you very soon.


1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Loving the camo print yoga pants, but then again I love anything camo print ha,ha <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.