Friday, May 22, 2015

Current Lip Favorite

Hi welcome back to my blog! Today I want to show you my current favorite lip combo that I have been wearing the last couple of months. I have talked a lot about these lips products and how much I love them in many other blog post. So I thought I would show you how these lip products look on me. So without wasting anymore time lets get into it.
Here is a picture of my two favorite lip products that I have been wearing a lot of these couple of months.
The first one is the burt's bees in hibiscus tinted lip balm. The second one is rimmel london show off lip lacquer lip gloss in (galaxy). Both of them together are just beautiful. I know this might be a little dark for the spring and summer, but I don't care because I really like wearing this combo.

Here are swatches of the two colors. The top one is the burts bee's tinted lip balm.Which is a peachy pink color. In this photo it doesn't look like a very pretty color but once you put it on your lips its beautiful. The bottom one is the rimmel london show lip lacquer. This one is dark berry color with lots of shimmer in it. The rimmel london lip gloss is a tiny bit sticky but not bad.
 This is what both of these lip products look like together. It just makes this beautiful berry color on the lips. The staying power is good but you need to touch up after a couple of hours. I have to be honest I wasn't even going to post this photo on here, I just don't like the way it came out. I try retaking it like four times and this one was the best one out of all four. Anyways off topic there ......

That's my current lip favorite to wear! Hope you guys enjoyed this post. And if you did make sure you follow and comment down below. Don't forget to also follow me on my other social media to know when I post new stuff. Talk to you guys soon

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the products look together! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.