Friday, June 26, 2015

Collative Sephora Haul And Frist Impressions

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! Today I have a small collective sephora haul to share with you guys. Without further a due lets get started with the haul.
First thing I picked up is the NARS translucent powder in (crystal). I have been in the market for a power for a while now. I have used this powder already since I bought it and I have to say I really like it. It gives me a amazing finish without ruining my foundation. ($36.00)

Next item that I bought at sephora, is the Kat Von D. tattoo liner in (tropper). I never really got the hang of liquid eye liners before. But this one is so easy to use and goes on so nice without tugging at the eye. The staying power is great stays on all day. ($19.00)

Second to last item that I got is the Urban Decay perversion bigger blacker badder maraca. I have been really enjoying this maraca. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and  a little bit of length. This maraca is on the wetter side. So if you are not into wet maraca's then stay away from this one. ($12.00)-($22.00)
 Last item are the NARS lip stick pencils. In (cruella), which is matte. The second one is called (rikugien), this one is a statin. I got these for my birthday for begin a part of the beauty insider program at sephora. ($26.00)
 Here are the swatches for the Nars lip stick pencils. I haven't tried the red one yet. So I don't have a lot to say about it. But I have the tried the nude pink one on top. I have to say its really pretty color and very moisturizing  and goes on the lips very smoothly. The staying power is great. It stays on the lips all day! =)

And that all I got on this haul. Hope you guys enjoy this haul. Talk to you very soon.  

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really want to try some nars lip pencils! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would recommend the nude pink one such a beautiful color...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.