Friday, June 5, 2015

Outfits Of The Day From My Three Day Weekend!

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I want to show you three outfits that I worn over my three day weekend two weeks ago. All of the outfits and jewelry that you are going to see have been shown in a in haul here on my blog, so go and give those blog posts some love if you are interested in those hauls. Without further a due here are my outfits.
Here is the first outfit. For my top I went for this beautiful pumplum top in a blue with a zipper on the back of it.Super comfortable and light wight. For bottoms I went for my classic skinny jeans from gap. The top is also from gap. To dress up this outfit a bit and to break up the blue a little. I went for this beautiful gold statement piece necklace.
Second outfit isn't as dressy as the first one. But I think it still looks great. I wore one of my favorite v neck t shirts in this plum color. The shirt is from American eagle. Love these v neck t shirts they are super comfortable and super easy to dress up or down. Bottoms I wore my high raised skinny jeans from gap. To finish this outfit I paired it with a very colorful statement necklace.    
The last outfit is super relaxed. It was super hot outside this day and didn't want to wear a lot of layers. So I went for this black tank top with sunglasses on it. And my como yoga pants. How great are these pants?! For jewelry I went really easy and just put on my shark tooth on a chain necklace.

There is my three day weekend outfits. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Make sure you check out the jewelry and clothing haul post if you are interested on that. And I will talk you guys again very soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits! Especially the necklaces! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the outfits! i love the gold necklaces!

    http://hellolifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.