Friday, July 31, 2015

REVIEW:Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner In (Red Diva)

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. Today I want to review  a product that I have had for a couple of months now I would say. The item I am talking about is the Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner in (Red Diva).
 This lip liner is very creamy and goes on really smooth to the lips. I find that once I apply this lip liner to my lips it doesn't feel dry. They actually feel really moisturized which I really like about this item. This lip liner wont let your lipstick bleed thru out the day. The staying power is great for cost of this item. The price of this is lip liner is $6.49 great value for everything it does that I have mentioned today.
As you can tell from the photo above this lip liner is highly pigmented. Doesn't take a a lot of time to get a rich red color on your lips. This item is a retractable tip so all you have to do is twist it and its ready to use. No need for a sharper, which I love! 

And that's all I have to say about this item. Hope you guys enjoyed this review and found it helpful if you were thinking about getting it for yourself. Make sure you follow me on Twitter:@Shopaholic84504 to know when new post are up. And I will talk to you guys very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pigmentation and how you don't need to sharpen it. Great post!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.