Friday, July 24, 2015

SUMMER Clothing Haul!!!..

Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you a clothing haul that I have picked up the last week or so. I was standing in front of my closet this past week and saw that I really didn't have that many t shirts in there and a lot of the t shirts I did have in my closet were pretty much warned out and needed to be replaced. And I also picked up two pairs of athletic shorts. Those will be included in this haul to. Without a further a due lets get stared with this haul.
 The first two shirts on the left hand side of your computer screen are v neck t shirts in two different shades of purple. These v neck t shirts hit higher, so I am able to workout in them without worrying that I will be showing anything. Next are these two t shirts that I got for a great deal at Aero they were $3.99 each! The first one is a green bottom down polo t shirt. The last t shirt I picked up at the Aero is this grey v neck t shirt. Can you tell that I I love my v neck t shirts. (lol)
 I also picked up these athletic shorts in black and gray. Love these shorts for days when I don't want get to dress up or just want to be lazy. I also find these shorts to be very versatile in that I find myself wearing them to bed as pjs, working out in them and wearing them as a bottom cover up to the beach/pool.


That's all that I picked up on this haul. Hope you enjoyed this and I will talk to you very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.