Friday, July 10, 2015

What's In My Beach/Pool Bag!

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I want to show you what I would bring to the beach or pool. Hope you guys enjoy this post and found it helpful. Let me know in the comments below if there is anything you think I should bring next time. Alright lets get into to it.
The bag that I am using is a just a reusable bag that I bought at Marshall's a long time ago. I found it that its the perfect bag for the pool or beach since its plastic, so it makes it really easy to clean after. All I do is wipe it clean with a paper towel and its all good for the next time I want to go the beach or pool. I have to say the print on this bag is absolutely gorgeous! Its as different pictures Paris. And its pink! (lol) One more thing that I want to say about this bag is that it as button on it so you can close it up when not using it.

Alright enough about the bag and lets talk about the items that I carry with me. First is my Lacross purple beach/pool towel just your basic beach/pool towel. Next item that I always bring with me with me is my John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave In Conditioner. I find this a must to bring with me since the slat water especially not so much the pool water.Will leave my hair all tangled and this just makes it easier comb thru my hair after. Next is my sunglasses which you cant even see in the picture.

The item next to that is my sunscreen the most important thing of them all! The sunscreen that I am using at the moment is the Coppertone Sport in SPF 50. Since I am very pale and will burn easily if I don't use a sunscreen with a high spf. Fourth item is my Coach Key holder purse which I will put my id in and some cash & change and my keys. Holds everything I need so I don't have to bring my purse. Fifth item is my bath-suit which is a one piece in black pretty simple. Not sure if you can tell which is my bath suit :/ in this picture but I hope you can.

For a cover up I normally bring a V-neck t shirt in this case I brought a black one. And some athletic shorts also in the color black. Now if I knew I was going out after then I would bring a dress. Most time I just want to be comfortable in the car and after the beach/pool. Last item is a book. The book I am reading currently is the fifth book in the pretty little lairs sires. Which is call Wicked, if any one is wondering.
I like to bring a little makeup bag with me with some tinier items that I don't want to be wondering around my bag. This makeup bag is normally in my purse but I just swap it and change the items inside. First is my phone. Laying on top of that is my Burt's Bee Lip Shine in Wink. So just in case after I want to put some color on my lips. And I also bring a chap stick with me. Because my lips get very dry from all of the wind. The one that I packed is my Nivea a kiss of olive oil & lemon.Second to last item is my purell hand sanitizer. Last is my wide tooth comb I find it better then a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.