Friday, August 28, 2015

August Favorites & Lifestyle

Hey Everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be sharing my August favorites with you. This month as been a mix between beauty and non beauty items.Without further a due let's get started. 
Let's start with the beauty items first. As you can see from the photo not that many beauty favorites this month non like other months where there as been lots of beauty favorites. I have to be honest I haven't worn that much makeup this month since its been so hot and humidity. Anyways...First favorite of this month was my NARS Translucent Powder In Crystal. I can't say enough good things about this product. Its a amazing setting powder that gives your face a matte luminized look to your face. This item as been talked about a lot on my blog. If you want to know more on my thoughts and what I think about this item make sure you check out my review I did and also my summer beauty essentials where this item was mentioned. 

Second favorite of this month was my sunscreen! Cant stress enough how important it is to put on sunscreen everyday. The sunscreen I have been really enjoying is the Neutrogena Beach Defense in SPF 70 cuz I burn like a tomato (lol) I have been using this sunscreen on my face this past month everyday. Really been likeing it even tho its doesn't say face on the package. I find it that its not to heavy and it doesn't make my face feeling oily, which I find some sunscreen do if they are not targeted for the face. 

Next favorite of mine for this month was my Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara. This mascara is my old time favorite but a goodie. I have been thru a couple of tubes of this mascara and always find myself going back to it. This mascara gives me such amazing volume and fullness to my lashes that no other mascara as done before. Overall just a great mascara to have. If you haven't tried it for yourself please go and get yourself some. :) 

Last beauty favorite is a other mascara. Which is the Urban Decay Perversion Bigger Blacker Badder Mascara. This mascara was in a beauty haul a couple of months ago and now it as made it into my August favorites. I really love this mascara and its definitely becoming a holy grail of mine. This mascara gives me a wispy look to my lashes while lengthening  and separating them. Overall a other great mascara that everyone needs to go and try out for them self's.
 On to lifestyle items. First favorite of this month were my V- Neck T Shirts from American Eagle.  These t shirts are all I have been wearing this past month. They are super comfortable to wear and super easy to dress up or down. I don't know if its just me but I find that the more I was them the more soft they become. Last favorite of mine as been my Wall Flower From Bath & Body Works. Lets just take a second to say how gorgeous this wallflower is! The fragrance that I have right now is the mahogany teak wood, Which to me smells exactly like the clothing store abercrombie fitch.

That's all for my August favorites. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. And maybe you found something new you might want to try. I will talk to you guys very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.