Friday, August 7, 2015

My Top 10 Summer Beauty Essentials

Hi everyone, Welcome back! Today I am going to be showing you my top 10 summer beauty essentials. I have to say this was little hard for me to pick just ten products. It took me a while but I have my top 10. So without wasting anymore time lets get stared!.
Here is a overview of all ten beauty items that I think are essentials for the summer time.
My first summer beauty essential is sunscreen I find that I am outside a lot more during the summer so you want to protect your skin from the sun. The one I am currently using is the Neutrogena Beach Defense in spf 70. Second summer essential is a bb cream. This bb cream is light weight and it as a light to medium coverage to it. I find this bb cream gives me a glow to my skin when wearing it. The bb cream that I am talking about is the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in light to medium skin tone.

Third summer beauty essential is a good leave in conditioner with some type of frizz control in it. My hair is a big frizz ball during the summer so having a good leave in condition with frizz control in it. Is a big must for me! The one I am using is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave In Conditioner. Fourth summer beauty must is hand sanitizer, I cant tell you how many times I have been out and wished I had some hand sanitizer with me. Trust me this is a MUST! Its the Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer. This one is in a pump so you have better control of how much comes out. One more thing about this item is that when you pump some out into your hands it comes out in liuqd form and not a foam like, which I honestly like better.

Next summer must have is a good primer for your face beacuse you dont want your makeup to be melting off your face thru out the day.The primer that I have been really enjoying using is the Benefit The Pore Fessional. This one is only a sample of it but it as lasted me a while now. And I love it such a great product to have. Basically what it does is it minimize the appearance of pores! What! (lol)

Number six is my NARS Translucent Powder in (Crystal). I have done a review on this item already here on my blog. So I am not going to go into much detail on this item. If you want to know more on the Nars translucent powder and my thoughts on it go check out that review. What I can tell you is that this as saved my faced this summer, It is such a beautiful setting powder that goes on so light on the face. Something to think about getting for the summer.

The Seventh summer beauty essential of mine are my bolting sheets. I think every girl needs bolting sheets in there purse during the summer just for when you feel oily and want something quick to blot away all of the oil from your face. The bolting sheets that I have been using for a while now are the Boscia Black Charcoal. They are great and get rid of any oil on my face. 

Third to last summer beauty must have is a good bronzer. I am white as a ghost so a bronzer is a must for me. The one I have repurchased time and time again is the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder. I also have done a review on this item here on my blog and I also believe this was in my April favorites? don't quote me. If you want to know more and my thoughts please go check that blog post out. I can tell you its a beautiful bronzer that gives me a natural glow.
 
 Number nine summer beauty essential of mine is a dry shampoo. I don't wash my hair everyday so I need something that will leave my hair feeling clean and smelling nice. But also soak up all of the oil in my hair. The dry shampoo that I have using lately is the Pantene Blowout Extended Dry Shampoo. This stuff works and leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling fresh.

And finally number 10 summer beauty essential item of mine is a pair of sunglasses. Not sure if this counts as a beauty item but...whatever.  Everyone needs a pair of sunglasses during the summer to protect your eyes from the sun. This glasses I bought a couple of years ago at a local clothing store. So I am not sure where you can get the same pair at.

That's all my top ten summer beauty essentials of mine. Hope you guys enjoy this very long post. And found it helpful in someway. Talk to you guys very soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.