Friday, August 14, 2015

REVIEW: Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterpoof Eyeliner In (Stable)

Hi guys welcome back to my blog! Today I want to review a another rimmel London item. If you read my other blog post that I posted about two weeks ago then you have seen how much I love the rimmel London lip liners.Today I want to talk about the rimmel London Exaggerate Waterpoof Eyeliner in (Stable). Ok Lets get started. 
This eye liner as you can see form the photo above is a very creamy and smooth liner. Goes on to the eyes very easy without a lot of pulling to the eye. As you can see it as a built in smudgier so perfect for when you want to go for that smokey eye look. The staying power is good but you would need to touch it up after a couple of hours. That can be a down fall on the way you look at it.  
 Here is a swatch of the eye liner. This swatch isn't that greatest. Sorry for that.This eye liner is very pigmented and its such a beautiful brown color.

And that's my review on the Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in Stable.. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful in some way. Talk to you guys soon.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a pretty shade and i like the idea of the smudger for creating a smokey eye.x
    www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.