Friday, August 21, 2015

SEPHORA INSIDER APPRECIATION Haul/First Impressions/Review

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by to my blog and welcome. Today I am going to be doing a haul/ first impressions/ review, on two items that I got at the Sephora insider appreciation sale that was in the beginning of this month. I don't have anything left to say. So lets get started. 
Here are the two items that I picked up during the insider appreciation sale. First item that I picked up is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wash cleanser with a Antioxidant Booster. And second and last item that I picked up is the Murad Clarifying Wipes For Blemish-Prone Skin.

Lets get started on the first impressions/ review part of this blog post. The first item that I am to be talking about is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wash Cleanser With A Antioxidant Booster. The First thing I noticed about this item when I used it that it as a gel consistency to it. Which I never been a big fan of especially for face stuff. This product is different from other face cleansers even tho it as a gel like to it because it will lather up really nice giving you the feel that its cleaning your face. This cleanser is a little thick of a cleanser I don't mind at all. The only down fall to this cleanser is the scent not a big fan of it. Don't get me wrong it not a bad smell or anything but it could smell better. The one thing that I love about this item is that my skin doesn't feel dry after using it. ($20.00)

Now into the Murad Clarifying Wipes For Blemish - Prone Skin. The first thing that I noticed about these wipes when I first used them is the smell. It as a very strong scent to it. Which threw me off at first but now that I have been using them for a week now. I don't mind it at all. I wish could describe the scent to you but I am terrible at that sorry. I use these wipes in the morning after I wake up just to refresh my face and to get any oily,dirt off. I don't use them to get makeup off, so not sure if they work like that. They claim to help keep skin clear and I have to say I know I only have used them for a week now but I do see my face not breaking out as much since using this wipes. Thumbs up for that! :) ($18.00)

 That's all for my haul/first impressions/review on the two items that I picked up at the sephora insider appreciation sale. Hope you guys enjoyed this haul and let me know if you have or thinking of trying these items for yourself in a comment below. Make sure you follow me on twitter:Shopaholic84504 so you know when new post go up. And I will talk you guys soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.