Friday, September 4, 2015

EMPTIES!!! And Would I Repurchase ?

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying there day so far. Today I am going to be doing a other empties post. It feels like it wasn't to long ago I did a empties blog post already. Whatever.... Lets get into it because I have a lot of empties to show you guys and I don't want this post to drag on forever.
Here is all of my empties from these couple of months now. I am going to be doing something different for this blog post. Instead of just writing all of the products and giving you my thoughts on them without a picture of each item and having to referring to this picture all the time. I am going to split it into category's with a picture of each item in that category. Don't worry I am still going to give you my thoughts on the items. :) Does that make any sense to you guys? I hope so. Ok lets get started with the first category of items.
First category of items is going to be face. The first thing you see in the picture above is two face towelettes. The one on the left side of your screen are the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  These towelettes are my hands down favorite. I have gone thru so many packets of these that I cant even count anymore. They really do remove your makeup. Even mascara with just one towelette and without irritating my eyes. They stay wet all down to the last one. These towelettes come with 25 pre moistened towelettes. Already bought a new packet.
Next are the Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes. I have never tried these before so I thought why not and give them a try and see if they live up to my Netrogena towelettes and I have to say they come pretty close. They are good at removing my makeup for the night, but I did find that they are not so good on removing mascara. I also found that I had to really rub to get any mascara off and that's not something I want to be doing around my eye area. They also don't keep there wetness thru the whole packet. By the time I got thru almost half of the packet they started to get dry and not really do much for me. So that was a big down fall. The thing I really enjoyed about these makeup towelettes is the smell! OMG they smell like straight up like tea. I love it!!! Now would I repurchase these I don't know I am on the fence about them.

Third item in the face category is the Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm With Mango Butter. All I have to say about this balm its great. I used this lip balm at night and it kept my lips from not drying out.  I would repurchase this again just because it kept my lips from not chapping over night. The last item in this category is my Lancome Bi-Facial Eye Makeup Remover. I am not going to say much about this item because I have already done a whole review on this item here on my blog. So if you want to know a little more of what I thought about this item please go and give that blog post some love. What I can say about it is that I enjoyed this eye makeup remover. It did remove all of my eye makeup. Would I repurchase it again probably not since the full item is about 36 dollars and I just think there is a lot of drug store eye makeup removers that do the same thing but for half of the cost of this one.
Second category is body. First item in these category is the St. Ives Nourishing Vanilla Body Wash. This was a great body wash, really enjoyed it. I already love St. Ives items so I knew this one was going to be a win. This body wash lathers up really nice and smells amazing! Leavening my skin so soft and smelling great without the sent being over powering thru out the day. Overall a great product and something that I will be repurchasing it again. Next empty is my Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant. I had never tried a spry on deodorant before. And surprised myself because I really enjoyed it. It kept me dry all day long. I would have to say that I will be repurchasing this item again.
Last item in this category is my Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo. Overall I really enjoyed this dry shampoo it absorb all of the oil in my hair but what I didn't like about this product that it left a little build up in hair after using it for two days. Would I repurchase this again ? Probably but not anytime soon tho.
Last category of empties that I want to talk about is hands. First item that I have used up is the HEMPZ  Hand Moisturizer. This was a good hand cream it kept my hands nice and moisturized and soft thru out the day. This is a little of a thicker hand cream so I found that I had to work it in a little bit longer then other hand creams I have used in the past. The scent was a good scent. Definitely not a scent that will last on all day. Overall a good hand cream and something I would repurchase again. Last empty that I want to talk about is a other hand cream of course lol. Its the Gold Bound Eczema Relief Hand Cream. This hand cream is something I need to repurchase again! As you can tell from that sentence I really enjoyed this item. This was a really good hand cream I used it in the morning before I went to work and it kept my hands from developing these dry scaly patches that would itch and turn red after I scratch it. I am not sure if what I have is eczema but this hand cream did help....so maybe? It is also really moisturizing to the hands. Now for scent I didnt really smell a scent to it but mybe that is just me.

And that's all of my empties that I have used up these couple of months. Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post sorry that its so long. If you guys have any empties please feel free to let me know in the comments below what they are and what were your thoughts on them. Talk to you guys soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.