Friday, September 25, 2015

Lip Of The Day (#LOTD) & A Mini Review!....

Hey everyone! Today is going to be a quick blog post I want to show what lip gloss I have been wearing today and for these couple of months now. This lip gloss as been in other blog post here on my blog before. So if you have read some of my older blog post then you have seen it and probably already know which lip gloss I am going to be talking about today. K without a further a due lets get started.
The lip gloss that I am going to be talking about and have been wearing a lot lately is the COVERGIRL Lip Lava in (lava luster). This is such a pretty peach pink nude with lots of glitter in it. Love how its not sticky on lips and how it just gives my lips a pop! I can even get away wearing this lip gloss to work because its not to over the top and in your face.
Here is a swatch of the lip gloss. As you can tell from the photo this lip gloss as lots of glitter in it. So if you are not into that. Then this is not the lip gloss for you. In the picture its coming off more like a peach tone nude gloss, but trust me in real life it as a bit of pink tone to it. 
 Here is a picture of me wearing the gloss. Sorry this is not the best photo. I think its just the perfect nude with a bit of something to it. I would definitely say for everyone to go out and try it for yourself.

And that's it for this blog post. Like I said in the beginning this is a short post. Hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. Let me know in the comments below if you tried this lip gloss. Talk you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.