Friday, September 11, 2015

LOOKBOOK: High Waisted Shorts + Jewerly!

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to show three ways on how I like to wear high waisted shorts.The shorts that I will be using for this blog post I got a long time ago,so I don't know where you can get the same ones anymore. Without a further a due lets get into it! 
First look I paired the high waisted shorts with is this crop top with lots of fringe on the side that I got a while back when PacSun was closing down. So I got it for a great deal! And for jewelry I paired it with this gold spiked necklace. It gives this outfit some edge to it.
 Second look I created with my high waisted shorts. I took a graphic t shirt like the one I using in the picture. And tucked it into the shorts. This t shirt is from GAP not sure if they have that one anymore since it was last summer I picked it up. Sorry. And for jewelry I paired this outfit with this yellow pendent with diamonds around it. It gives this outfit a bit of color and pop.
The last look that I want to show you guys is this one which is simple but very comfortable.
Just took a tie dye t shirt that is a little over sized and made a knot on the side. I didn't add any jewelry to this outfit since its so colorful on its own. And I felt if I did add any type of jewelry to this outfit it would just be a bit much. Ps this is what I wore today =)

And that's all of the looks for this look book on High waisted shorts. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful in some way. And I will talk you guys soon.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your lookbook! I have gotten really into highwaisted pants, and now I really want to wear highwaisted shorts. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a good casual look, really cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.