Friday, September 18, 2015

REVIEW On The Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Hi everyone, How is everybody doing ? For today's blog post I am going to be doing a review on a mascara that I picked up a while a ago, I also believe I mentioned it in a haul blog post here on my blog. I know that haul is old but if you are interested in what eals was in that haul. Go and check that blog post out. The mascara I am going to be talking about today is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. Without wasting anymore time lets get into the review.
Here is a picture of the mascara, As you can probably tell or not tell not sure this is a travel sized one not the full sized. Just wanted to put that out there. First thing I want to say about this mascara is that I love it and its a amazing mascara that I will be re buying the full sized one once I am finish with this one. This mascara will cost you $22.00 for the full sized version. But if you are like me and never tried this mascara before and just want to see what it is all about. Then I would go with the travel sized one which is half of the cost of the full sized. The cost for the travel sized version of this mascara is $10.00 not bad at all. You can find this mascara at a Sephora near you.

As you can see from the picture a above this mascara as a full brush to it for easy application. I find that I really don't have to really work with it to get my lashes the way I want them to look. This is a wet mascara so if you don't like that then this is not the mascara for you. But if you do like a wet mascara and don't mind it. I say go and give it a try for yourself. Now I want to show you what my lashes look like before I apply the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and what my lashes look like after.
 These are my lashes before applying the mascara.They are short and not that long. I want to apologize for the quality of this photo definitely not the best photo. I took this photo about four times and this one was the best out of the four others.

Here is a picture of my lashes after applying the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
 As you can tell my lashes are a lot longer. This mascara does a amazing job on lengthening my lashes,and also separating them. This is not a volumizing mascara by any means. Not sure if you can see just from the photo there is no clumps on my lashes. I also find that there was no flaking to this mascara thru out the day. The one downfall to this mascara is that it transference on lids while applying it, and if you look closely at the photo you can see where the mascara is on my lid. Last thing I want to say is that when you are ready to take off your eye makeup for the night. This mascara comes off the lashes really quick without rubbing at your eyes and lashes.

That's my review on the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. I hope you found it helpful. If you do end up trying this mascara for yourself let me know in the comments below and what you think of it do you agree with me don't you agree with me. One more thing when you are applying this mascara or any mascara just take your time and don't rush. Just a tip from me. K (lol) that it talk you guys soon.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.