Friday, October 30, 2015

October Favorites Makeup + Jewerly!!!

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog today. I cant believe October is coming to a close already, where as this year gone to ? Well if you saw the title already you know that this blog post is going to be my October favorites. I don't have many October favorites to show you guys so this is going to a quick post. Lets get started!
Ok for the makeup part of the favorites lets start with the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wash This is a gentle cleanser to the face, but still getting off all my makeup at night. I love it really gets my face clean without drying out my face and most of the time I find that I don't need to put on moisturizer on afterward. 

Next favorite of mine this month as been my Murad Clarifying Wipes For Blemish-Prone Skin. I like to use this wipes in the morning to just to get rid of any oil or dirt that may be on my skin. I am sure you could use them for removing makeup but I never have done that. A other thing that I really like about these wipes are that they help keep my acne in control. The only downfall to these wipes are that they do dry out my skin a tiny bit. Overall really like them and will keep re buying them. They come with 30 wipes.

Last makeup favorite of mine is a item that was in my last blog post. So if you haven't checked out that post yet go do so. Its the Loreal LA LACQUE  lip gloss in (choco lacque). This lip gloss which I don't like calling it a gloss because its not a lip gloss. It reminds me more of a chubby stick. This lip item is so creamy and goes on smooth on the lips without drying them out. The color is so pretty its a nude pink color. Amazing lip product I would totally tell you guys to go out and pick it up and try out for your self's.
  Last part of my October favorites are these two pieces of jewelry. First one on the left side of your computer screen is a caged style ring love this ring, it only fits on my ring finger.... lol The last one is a x style like ring that doesn't have closed on the back so you can adjust it to the size you want it. Love wearing them both of them with a very simple outfit or just one of them.  

And that's all of my October favorites! This month I didn't have a lot to show you so hope you guys enjoyed this quick favorites. Let me know in the comments below what you have been loving this month. Talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.