Friday, October 2, 2015

Sephora And American Eagle TINY HAUL!

Hey everyone! Thank you for stopping to my blog. Today I want to share with you guys what I have hauled this past weekend. As you can see from the title above this is going to be a tiny haul. I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway and let's just get into it. 
 Here is everything I hauled this past weekend. First two items are going to be from Sephora. The first item is the Sephora Honey Eye (Fiber eye mask.) which is on the left side of your computer screen. I am pretty excited to use this mask this upcoming weekend! I have used the sephora masks before for the face but never tried the eye masks. I will keep you guys posted on how I like both of them. ($7.00)

Next Sephora item that I got is the tarte buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush. I haven't tried out this brush yet. But I am pretty excited about it!! If you have been reading my blog for a while now then you know that this brush was on my Sephora Wish List blog post. If you haven't read that post yet and are interested in what elas was on that sephora wish list make sure you go and give that post some love. ($36.00)

Last item is from American Eagle which was my favorite clothing store back when I was in high school. I haven't been in that store lately so I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked in. I was impressed with the selection. Anyways I picked up this long shelved shirt with tiny black and white stripes on it. I have worn this shirt already this past Sunday. If you follow me on Instagram then you already seen the outfit I put together using this shirt.  

And if you don't follow me on Instagram you are missing out on some really awesome outfit of the days. So be sure to follow me on there. My Instagram is Shopaholic8450. Back to what I was saying about this shirt. Its really comfortable and super soft and nice and lose just perfect to wear on a lazy day. I got this shirt in a medium but found it to be a little big, so if you are thinking about picking up this shirt your self maybe go a size smaller. ($28.00)

 Hope you guys enjoyed this tiny haul. Hopefully you found something that you want to go out and try your self's. As always thanks for taking the time to stop by and reading my blog. Talk to you guys soon. 

1 comment:

  1. i really want to try those masks and the brush looks nice as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.