Friday, November 6, 2015

A Casual Date Night Outfit!!! + Makeup And Jewerly....

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today I want to show you a casual date night outfit that I wore not to long a ago. If you follow me on Instagram or twitter you might have seen this outfit that I am going to show you today already. Anyways lets get into the outfit.
Here is the whole outfit super casual and comfortable. The shirt that I decided to wear that night is form American Eagle from there favorite t shirts line. (I believe) This shirt is super comfy and forms to your body amazingly. I paired it with a gray scarf since it was a little chilly. I don't where this scarf is from since its not mine its my mom's scarf.

For pants I wore these lite washed jeans also from American Eagle. These jeans are also super comfortable one of my favorite lite wash jeans that I own.   
Let's move on to jewelry. For jewelry I kept it really easy, I just wore these two rings. The cage style ring I wore on my ring finger and the x ring I wore on my middle finger. They just gave the outfit that pop of bling that it needed. P.S I also wore my fitbit  but I wear that almost all the time.

And the last part of this date night look post is makeup. I wore a little more makeup that night, but on a everyday bases I don't wear all of this makeup. I was't sure how I would explain this part of the post since I am not showing it to you on video so I am just going to tell you in steps.
1. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
3. Rimmel London Match Perfection Conclealer
4. NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder (Pressed)
5. Milani Baked Blush in (Luminoso)
6. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
7. NYX White Pearl Eye Liner (in the water line and inner corner of the eye) 
8. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
9. Loreal LA Lacque in (Choco-Lacque)
 
That's all for this casual date night outfit blog post. Hope you guys enjoyed this and found it helpful in someway. And I will talk to you guys soon.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.