Friday, November 27, 2015

EMPTIES!!! AND WOULD I REPURCHASE THESE PRODUCTS AGAIN???

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog today I am going to be doing a other products that I have used up. Who elas feels like these post are coming more often? I know I sure do. Anyways without further a due lets jump right into the products.

HAIR
First we are going to start with hair empties. The first hair product that I have used up is the John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave In Conditioner. This was a good leave in conditioner the scent is really nice and not to over powering which I like. Overall good product. The only downfall is that it didn't do much for my frizzy hair. Not sure if I would repurchase this item again. Since this is my third bottle already.

Second item in the hair category is the Pantene Blow Out Dry Shampoo. I really enjoyed this dry shampoo. I have enjoyed it so much that I have bought a other bottle of it. I have never used the patene dry shampoo before and to be honest I never knew that pantene had dry shampoo. This dry shampoo did a great job on soaking up all of the oil in my hair without leaving build up. The scent to this dry shampoo smells like there shampoos. Which is a pleasant scent by the way.

FACE
 Next category is face. This category as the most items out of all of them that I am going to be showing you today. First item is the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. Now I am not going to go in much detail about this product since I did do a whole post on just this item last Friday. So if you are interested on what I have to say about this item please go and check out last weeks post. What I can say about these towelettes are that they are amazing and I have gone thru so many of these packets no matter how many times I want to try different makeup wipes I have always find my self going back to these. These wipes take off all of my makeup with just one wipe even mascara! They also don't bother my eyes which is a big plus for me. Overall great makeup wipes and yes I have already bought a new packet.

Moving on to the Murad Clarifying Wipes For Blemish - Prone Skin. I really enjoyed these wipes never have used them before. I don't use these wipes to remove makeup I used them in the morning to remove any oil, dirt or left over makeup from the night before. They do a great job on cleaning my face in the morning. They do dry out my skin a tiny bit but that's because they are clarifying wipes so I kinda expected that already. They also do a great job on keeping my acne at bae  which is a nice extra bonus. Now for the scent to these wipes I would its ok you definitely get use to it. Over all great product and something I will be re buying again soon and totally recommend to anyone to try. Don't think I said this already but they come with 30 wipes in a packet.

Third item that I have used up is the Masque Rose Sephora Rose Mask. I am also not going to say to much about this product or the next one since I have done a whole post on these items talking about how I like them and what I didn't like about them and also what I thought about them. So if you are interested in what I have to say about this product and the next one that I will be talking about, please feel free to go and check out that post. What I can say about it is that I did enjoy the mask it was different since it was my first time using a sheet mask. But over all it was good and I am looking to try other ones.
 
The last product in these category is the Sephora Honey Eye Mask. Really enjoyed this eye mask.This was my first ever eye mask I have ever tried and I surprised myself and really liked it. Definitely will be repurchasing this again.

Body + More 
Ok guys last two items. First is the Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion. I didn't use this lotion for my body I used it for my hands at night before going to bed. It was a good hand lotion it kept my hands nice and hydrated. The scent was really nice and clean smelling not over powering which is great since I am not a big fan of lotions that have a very strong perfume scent to them especially at night when I am going to bed. This lotion is on my list to repurchase again.

Last product that I have used up is the Johnson's Baby Shampoo. This shampoo I use to clean my makeup brushes. This shampoo does a great job on cleaning my brushes. And leaves them smelling really nice. Already have a other bottle.

And that's all for my empties this time around. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Let me know in a comment below what have been your empties? Make sure you follow my blog so you know when new blog post goes up. Talk to you guys soon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.