Friday, December 18, 2015

A Sweater Haul From ForEver21, GAP + MORE!!!

Hey everyone,Today for my blog post I want to share with you a few sweaters and a other item that I have picked up the last few weeks. I was going thru my closet a month ago and realized I don't really have any sweaters to wear this winter season. If you have been following me on Instagram then you have already seen these sweaters been put into whole outfits. And if you don't follow me on Instagram what are you waiting for ? My Instagram is Shopaholic8450 Without further more lets get into this haul.
 Here are all of the sweaters I have picked up in the last few weeks. I am going to try list prices for everything shown here if I don't I am sorry that just means I couldn't find that piece of clothing item on line. Alright starting on the left hand corner of the picture above. First is this white sweater with two small splits on each side of it. Very comfortable sweater to wear a little on the heavy side. Love the braided detail that goes down this sweater. This sweater was from Forever21 it was ($27.90).

Next is this black and white stripe sweater from GAP. This a very long sweater on me it almost looks like dress I would wear it like a dress but it as two very long splits on the side of it so that is the reason I cant really wear it like a sweater dress. If you are thinking about getting this clothing item for yourself I would say go down a size. I wore this past Sunday to a family dinner gathering and it was so comfortable, soft and warm. The sleeves are tighter then body just so it balances it out. This clothing item was ($39.99).

The next sweater in the picture above is this big chunky turtle neck sweater it also as the little detail to it of the braids going down the shirt. I don't normally like turtle necks since I feel like I am beaning chocked. This turtle neck is not like other turtle necks the turtle neck on this sweater lays more flat on your chest so it doesn't really cover your neck much. Super comfortable and oh my gosh is it warm no need a jacket when wearing this. This sweater is from Forever21 it was ($12.99) Not bad of a price at all.

Last sweater I want to talk about is this dark gray one from American Eagle. un like the other sweaters that I have talked about in this haul this one is on the lite side of a sweater. Not sure if you can really tell from the photo but this sweater as zippers on the side instead of splits. This one was a other comfortable sweater a little more form fitting to the body. This clothing is about ($44.95)

 The last item shown above is not a sweater obviously lol... Its a pair of jeggings from American Eagle. These are my first pair of them to be honest I was always scared of jeggings because they seem really tight and a little uncomfortable. Man was I wrong! These are super comfortable and of course tight but since these are very stretchy I feel like I can wear them all day and not be uncomfortable in them. If anyone of you guys were wondering what bottoms I wore with all of these sweaters, that would be these jeggins.They looked great with every single item. This jeggins were ($39.99).

That's all for this clothing haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this haul. And found a clothing item that you might want to go out and get for yourself. As always make sure you follow my blog to know when new post go up or you can also follow me on Twitter @Shopaholic84504. I do tweet out my link to my blog on there. And of course be sure to follow me on Instagram to see all of my outfits of the day. Talk to you guys soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I really want to get a new sweater, forever21 has such great deals.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.