Friday, December 25, 2015

December Favorites!!!

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to my blog. Today I want to share with you guys my December favorites. Let's just jump right into it.
Makeup/ Face/Scent
First favorite I want to talk about is the Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent Toner on your left hand side of the photo above. Love this toner it takes off all of the extra makeup on my face that my cleanser didn't get off. Plus it also helps keep my acne at bae. This toner does make my skin feel a little dry and tight after using it,but that could be because this toner does have salicylic acid in it. I found myself putting on moisturizer after. Overall I really have been enjoying this toner and would repurchase it again.

Next favorite item that I loved this month was my Milani Baked Blush (Luminoso). This blush is so inexpensive but the quality of this item is amazing. Its so pigmented and not chalky like some other drug store blushes I have tried out in the past. The color of this blush is a pretty warm pink that gives you this beautiful flush and glow to your cheeks. Definitely a blush I will keep re buying.

The last item in this category are my Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black and White Perfumes. You guys these perfumes are amazing!!!! I first heard about these perfumes from MakeupbyTiffanyD if you don't know who she is. She is also a fellow blogger and also as a youtube channel. After hearing all of the amazing stuff she said about this item and how much she loves it. I had to go out and get me some and try it out. Was she right! These perfumes smell amazing separately or layed together. Which is the way I have been wearing them since I bought them. As I am sure you can see from the photo above these are not full sized bottles. They are the traveled sized ones, since I don't wear perfume that often. These are different in the sense I haven't stopped wearing them! Love them :)  
Makeup Brushes 
Last but not least favorites from this past month have been these two makeup brushes above. I just want to say before I get started talking about these items is that I am not going to say much since I am planning on doing a whole blog post just talking about these two makeup brushes. So be sure to look out for that post soon. Back to my two favorite makeup brushes. First is the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush. This brush is super dense and soft. Its a get buffer brush. Love using it with foundation since it gives you these beautiful airbrush finish hence the name of the brush. Overall a great brush so worth the money.

Chanel Number Four Blush Brush. A other great brush super soft to the touch. This brush picks up product so easily. This brush I find works best if you lay the blush on your cheeks then lightly blend it out. Just a great brush a little more on the expensive side of makeup brushes but so wroth the money! 

That's all of my December favorites. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful if you were thinking about picking up any of these items for yourself. Don't forget to follow my blog so you know when new blog post go up. Talk you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.