Friday, December 11, 2015

Outfit Of The Day! From This Past Weekend...

Hey everyone! For today's blog post I want to show you guys a outfit that I wore this past weekend for a family gathering. The sweater and jeggings that I am going to show you in this outfit is going to be in a haul post next week. So make sure you come back to my blog next week to see what I picked up in that haul. Ok without further more lets get to the outfit of the day.
First I want to say excuse the photo for the quality and lighting I know its not my greatest photo. I wasn't going to post this on here since I already have this photo on my Instgram. So if you follow me on there then you have seen this already. I really do like this outfit and I thought I would share what I wore this past weekend with you guys since not all of you know I have a instgram. Anyways lets get into the outfit. 

For top I wore this long almost looks like dress on me sweater from GAP. Its a black sweater with whites stripes on it. Its super comfortable and soft. The body to this sweater is bagging but the arms are tighter so it all balances out. It also as two big splits on each side. This sweater would look great with leggings since it covers your front and back.

 Bottoms I wore my jeggings from American Eagle. These are my very first pair of jeggings that I have own and I love them, they are super comfortable and super stretchy which I like when jeans are tighter.

Accessories I just wore my Burberry scarf since it was super chilly that day and I wanted a little bit more wramth. Last but not least I wore these light brown boots that I have had for years now but don't really wear them at often since they are a little bit uncomfortable on my feet. I cant explain to much since they are super cute. They have two buckles on each of the boots so you can tighten them if they feel loose on you, they also have a one and half inch heel to them. So it gives me a little bit of height. :)

That's my outfit of the day from this past weekend. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. As always make sure you are following my blog so you know when new posts go up. Let me know in a comment below if you guys would like to see more of these outfits of the day post? Talk to you guys soon.

2 comments:

  1. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am glad u r enjoying my blog. What's GFC?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.