Friday, December 4, 2015

UPDATE POST ON THE LAURA MERCIER TINTED MOISTURIZER, COVERGIRL THE SUPERSIZER MASCARA

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Today I am going to do a updated post on the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and the Cover Girl Supersizer Mascara that I hauled a few weeks ago and said I was going to do on a update on them and let you guys know what were my thoughts on them and how I like them. Ok without further a due lets just get started.
First I am going to start off with the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with spf 20. The one that I have and that is in the picture is just a sample size one that I got from sephora with my beauty insider points. They gave me the shade (Nude) which I found to be to light for my skin tone so that was a little disappointing, since I was really excited about this item.  

The good things I can say about the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is that it blends really easy and smooth into your skin. It is also a light weight formula so it wont feel heavy on the skin which to me is always a really great thing. This tinted moisturizer gave my skin a really pretty dewy glow to my skin. I used my beauty blender to apply this if any of you guys were curious. This product doesn't give you a white cast on your face when you want to take pictures since I find that most face items with spf in it as a tendency to do that. Finally the question that most of you are wondering would I repurchase this item again? My answer would have to be yes I would I was very happy with this tinted moisturizer. I would just get a shade darker.

The last item I want to give you guys on a update on is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Mascara. The first thing I noticed about this mascara right away when I opened it is the brush. Its a very thin brush that flares out at the start of the brush. Also it as little spikes on the brush that act like a comb to your lashes so that helps to take away any clumps that might happen when applying it and also does a great job on separating your lashes but giving you lots of volume.

The last two things that I want to say about this brush is that it is rubber so it bends really easy and since its so thin it makes it the perfect brush to get those little lashes in the concers of your eyes. This mascara is a very dry mascara so if you don't like that then this mascara might not be for you. Not sure if I mention this already but its a very nice easy mascara to work with and it comes off at night super easy. I will be repurchasing this product again.

That's all for this update. Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and found it helpful if you were thinking about buying these items for yourself. Let me know in the comments below if you have already tried this products out and what were your thoughts on them I would love to know. Like always don't forget to follow my blog and my twitter so you know when new post goes up. Talk to you guys soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.