Friday, January 29, 2016

A OUTFIT OF THE DAY!!!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today I want to share a outfit I wore this past week for a shopping/dinner date. I have shown the sweater and the pants that I am wearing in this outfit before but never on me. Hope you guys like the outfit and maybe found some inspiration from it for a date night outfit for you. Without further more lets get to the outfit.

I want to take this time to a apologize for the second photo begin sideways. I was taking this photo with my i pad and I just couldn't hold it with one hand and take the photo.

Let's start with the sweater. The sweater is from gap its super soft, warm and comfortable a little on the baggy side of sweaters but still very cute. It as a little of a v neck to it just putting that out there in case some you don't like v necks on sweaters. 

I paired a tank top from H&M under the sweater because of the the v neck. These tank tops are my favorite, I have them all different colors. Instead of jewelry I wore this big lit but yet warm scarf also from H&M that I got a couple of years ago so not sure if you can get the same one anymore.

For pants I wore my favorite but only pair of jeggings from American Eagle. These jeggings are so stretchy and super super comfortable I literally could sleep in them if I could. 

Last but not least is shoes. For shoes I went for my lit brown boots with not even a inch of a heel to them. I don't remember where I bought these boots its been that long. These boots are not the most comfortable but I wore them because I thought they looked really good with this outfit.

That's all for this outfit of the day. Hope you guys enjoyed and liked the outfit I planned out. Again found some inspiration from my outfit. Don't forget to follow my blog so you know when new post go up, with that begin said I will talk to you guys soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, love the boots!

    Joice
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.