Friday, January 22, 2016

Empties From November And December!!!! Would I Re Buy These Items Again?

Hey everyone! Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to come by and read my blog. For today's post I want to share with you guys my past two months of empty products that I have used up and give you a little review and answer the old age question Would I repurchase this item? With out further more let's just jump right into it.
Face
First group of products that I am going to be talking about is products for the face. I am going to start at the left hand side of the picture above. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Wash. I bought this cleanser during the holiday season and I needed a new cleanser. I heard good things about this item. First thing I can say about this item is that it didn't make my skin feel tight or dry after using it. Kinda of a thick cleanser so it does take a little of work to get to a lather. 

Now for the smell of this cleanser for me it was ok wasn't a big fan of the smell, but I got use it after using it a couple of times. The consistency of this cleanser is more like a gel then a cream which I am not a big fan of gel cleansers, due to the fact most of gel like cleansers that I have used in the past I need to really work with it to get a somewhat of a lather to my face. Overall I did enjoy this product now would I go run out and re buy it again?  Probably not since I do have other cleansers that I have used in the past that I loved.

Next item that I have used in the past two months are my Neutregena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. These are my whole time favorite makeup removing towelettes that I have tried. They remove your makeup with just one wipe, even mascara! I did a whole post just talking about these wipes. So if you are interested in what elas I had to say about these wipes please feel free to go check out that post. Yes I would re buy these again. 

Last item for these group of items is my sample that I got which is the Purity Made Simple Cleanser By Philosophy. This was a nice cleanser I did feel like it clean my face but it didn't have much of a lather to it. Which like my cleansers to have a little of a lather to them.
The smell to this cleanser was really nice it reminder me of my dove soap I use when taking a shower. Which by the way is a very clean smell. The formula to this cleanser is a very creamy one which is nice and made it feel very rich. Overall I did enjoy this sample of this cleanser. Would I go out and re buy this product, the answer is yes I would. Even tho it didn't have much of a lather to it. It did make my face feel clean and soft.
Hair 
Le'ts move on to hair products. First hair product I used up is the Nurishing Coconut Milk Shampoo. This shampoo was really good it is a very thick and creamy shampoo so a little goes a long way this one. It smells like coconuts hence the name (lol) its not a very over powerful smell was it didn't make me wanna stop using it. I find that some of these shampoos have a very strong scent to them and I never end up using the whole bottle of the shampoo. Made my hair feel clean and my roots very shiny. I also found I had less breakage after using this product. With that begin said I think we can safely say that this is a product I would be repurchasing again.

The last hair product that I have is the Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo. This was a amazing clarifying shampoo it really got rid of any build up that was in my hair from using dry shampoo and other products in it. Now for the scent of this shampoo wasn't the best. This might sound a little weird but the scent of this shampoo reminded me of the smell of a dollar store. I don't know I know that is a weird scent comparison but that's what I thought of it when I smell this shampoo.Yes I would use this again.
Miscellaneous Items
The last group of empties are miscellaneous items since I only have one of each. Anyways staring off at the left side of the picture above, first empty is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. Really good mascara it gave my lashes really nice volume to them and made them look thicker. This is a very wet mascara and the brush to this mascara is very fat and short if that makes any sense. I also did a whole post just talking about this product so if you are interested on more of what I have to say about this item please go and check out that post. Yes I would repurchase this mascara again.

Second to last item is the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer Lip Gloss in (Galaxy). If you guys have been reading any of my post from the summer and fall I believe time then I am sure you remember this lip gloss since it did make a few appearances in other post here. Really nice berry lip gloss with a little glitter to it. Would I re by this lip gloss most liking not just because the scent to this item was very strong and no matter I much I love using this I couldn't get over the scent. 

My last empty that I have for you guys is the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Hand Cream. Amazing hand cream not only did it keep my hands from getting dry, itchy and red but really does moisturizers your hands. I love this hand cream it was so rich and creamy that I only needed a little bit of it to work. Yes and Yes I would get this again.

That's all of this empty post. Hope you guys enjoyed this and found it entertaining and helpful in some ways. Sorry if this was a long post I just had a lot to say about these products. As always be sure you are following my blog to know when new post go up. Or you can also follow me on twitter since I do link out  my blog there @Shopaholic84504 Talk to guys soon.



2 comments:

  1. I love empties posts! I've also used a few Organix shampoos. Personally I don't like it when face washes lather, I prefer a cream one haha

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, great post my dear!

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.