Friday, January 1, 2016

Review On The Chanel Pinceau Blush Brush # 4

Hi everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Today I want to give you my thoughts on one of my favorite blush brushes that I have been loving these couple of months now. Without further more let's get into it.
 This is the Chanel Pinceau Blush Brush # 4. This is my first Chanel brush I have own. I have never bought one before because I couldn't see myself spending so much money on one makeup brush, but I am so happy I did because I love it! This is a tapered natural fiber brush so its super soft to the touch. They don't use scissors or razors to cut the hair on the brush, which I don't find on many makeup brushes. 

The brush is super easy to work with, picks up color super easily. Also washes really well but I have been noticing that it sheds a little when washing it, which is a little disappointing. 

I find the best way of using this blush brush is to tap on the color on into your cheeks first then lightly blend it out. This brush cost $54.00 which I know is a lot of money for a makeup brush but you get what you pay for which is a great blush brush that will hold up thru out using it and washing it over and over again. 

I don't really have anything else to say about this makeup brush. Its a great brush to have and I am really happy with it. 

That's all for this review. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful in some way if you were thinking about getting this makeup brush for yourself. Let me know in the comments below if you have this makeup brush already and what were thoughts on it. I would love to know what you guys think of this item.

As always be sure to follow my blog to know when post are up, and also make sure you are following my twitter @Shopaholic84504 since I do link my blog on there. Talk to you guys soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.