Friday, January 8, 2016

Review On The Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog glad you could stop by. Today I want to do a other review on yet a other makeup brush. This time I am going to be telling you my thoughts on the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush. If you haven't yet checked out my last review on the Chanel # 4 blush brush go and give the that post some love. Anyways lets just get right into it.
The Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush is a super dense brush and super soft. I have used sponges, beauty blenders and other foundation brushes but I find myself always grabbing this brush to apply my foundation even tinted moisturizer. I love the airbrush finish and flawless look that it gives my face. The coverage that this makeup brush gives is amazing! Super easy to work with and washes really well no shedding in the process which is always a big plus in my book.

This foundation brush doesn't drink up the foundation, which I found with other brushes did and I ended up using more product on my face then I really needed to. Since this brush is so dense its the perfect brush for buffing in product into your face.  

I find this brush to be very high quality and so far the best foundation brush I ever used. This brush cost $34.00. Which is not that bad for beaning a great item. Overall I am very happy with this makeup brush and I say its totally wroth going out buying one for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.