Friday, February 26, 2016

Makeup Eraser The Original Makeup Eraser (REVIEW)

Hey everyone and welcome back back to my blog. Today I want to talk about a item that as been out in the market for a while now. I really wanted to use it before I made a post about about it. If you read the title of this post then you would know I am going to be talking about the Makeup Eraser Cloth. I might be jumping on this wagon a little late but who cares I have been really enjoying using this item and want to share my thoughts with you guys. Without further more lets get into the review.
This is the Makeup Eraser its a reusable very soft, cloth. That will take off your makeup with no problem. I normally don't buy these kind of stuff just because I think they are over hyped and just all talk. What I am trying to say is that I was skeptical when buying this item because I was thinking how can a wet cloth that you put under running water really take off all of your makeup. Without me wanting to take a cleanser after. 

This product really surprised me because I was wasn't really thinking that it would take off my makeup. It really did take off all my makeup it took my mascara with with no problem I didn't have to rub my eyes to get the product off. I am still shocked on how well it took off my mascara. The only bad thing I can see with this cloth is that its a bit over priced for beaning a cloth, it cost ($20.00). Yes that is a lot of money but trust me its wroth it! You can find the Makeup Eraser at Sephora, not sure about anywhere else since that's where I got mine at.
The Makeup Eraser Cloth as two sides to it. The fibers are different on both sides. If you look  closely at the picture above one side of the fibers are short and the other side of the cloth the fibers are longer. The best part about this product is that it doesn't cause my acne prone skin to break out. 

Now lets move on to the maintenance of having this cloth you will need to throw it in the wash after a couple times of using it. Let me give you tip if you are thinking of buying this item for yourself. Make sure you wash it before use not sure what would happen if you didn't wash before use but I don't think I want to know. This Makeup Eraser Cloth is good up to 1,000 washes.

Overall thoughts on the Makeup Eraser is that I think its wroth the twenty dollars. It takes off all of your makeup with no problem there is no rubbing that you have to do on your face. This product is amazing and I love using it on days where I am feeling lazy.

That's all for this review. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful in some way. Let me know in a comment below if you guys have tried the Makeup Eraser and what were your thoughts on it or if were thinking about getting it ? As always I will talk to you guys very soon.





5 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty good, but 20$?!?! crazy.xx www.jesskadenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...base on what I read in this review this cloth is really soft, I want to try it, I hope is going to work on me too. Great post dear. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...base on what I read in this review this cloth is really soft, I want to try it, I hope is going to work on me too. Great post dear. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't hear about this before! Looks interesting..

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the idea, but the fact that it needs to be washed frequently is a downside.

    I know that some brands are doing smaller version of this and you get about 5 of them in one package. It might me be more convienient.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.