Friday, March 11, 2016

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed Powder Highlight (REVIEW)

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog, thanks for stopping by. Today I want to talk to you guys about a product that as become very popular in the beauty community the last few months now. I am talking about highlights,the highlight that I am going to be giving you my thoughts on is the Becca Shimming Skin Perfecter Pressed Powder Highlight. Enough of me teasing you about the item and lets get into this review. 
I have to be honest I have never really got into highlighting before. Not sure what changed my mind about it but these last few months I have been loving highlighting my face. Anyways This is a creamy powder highlight that absorbs and reflects light, for a beautiful glow. This product as no parabens for those of you who might be wondering.

The consistency and feeling to this item is amazing and blends beautifully into the skin. This is a very frosty highlight but very creamy to the touch. This highlight last on my skin all day. This is my very first and only highlight that I have tried so far, but I love this one so much not sure if I want to try any other ones.

This highlight is on the pricey side about ($38.00) but completely worth the money. Its just a amazing highlight that gives your face that beautiful glow that we all want.
Here is a swatch of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed Powder Highlight. As you can tell from the photo above this is a beautiful golden opal color with a pearl finish to it. Yes this is a build-able highlight. One the other hand a little bit goes a long way with this highlight which is a great for the money you are paying since it will last you much longer.

I have to admit one thing tho this was a definitely a impulse purchase for me since like I said in the beginning of this post I was never into highlighting my face before until this item came into my life. The last thing I want to say about the Becca Shimmering Skin Pressed Powder Highlight is if you are looking for more of a natural highlight this is not the product for you just because as a frosty finish to it not sure how natural that will look. Overall great highlight and I think everyone should give this item a try if you haven't already.

That's all for this review. Hope you guys enjoyed today's post. Sorry if this post is kinda all over the place. Anyways let me know in a comment below if you have tried this highlight before and what were your thoughts on it? Or if you are thinking about trying it and trying it  out for your self? As always make sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff talk to guys soon.



2 comments:

  1. Great review, thank you for posting it! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, thank you for posting it! xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.