Friday, March 25, 2016

EMPTIES February|March... One Item That I Am On The Fence

Hey everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be doing a empties, yeah I know what you are saying to yourself again? If you really think about it I haven't done a empties post in a while. Anyways lets get into the products. 
Here is a picture of all the products that I have used up in the last two months. First product that I have used up is the 

Neutrogena deep clean oil-free makeup remover cleansing wipes. These wipes were good they took off all my makeup at the end of the day. The scent to these wipes is very pleasant and soft.The only two things I didn't like about them is that once I was getting closer to the end I found them to be drying out, which is a big no since it makes taking off your makeup a lot harder. The last thing I didn't like about these wipes is that when it came down to taking off my mascara I felt like I really had to rub at my eyes to get the mascara off.

Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towlettes If you read any of my empties post that I have done in the past here on my blog then you know these are my hands down favorite  makeup wipes to use. They are super soft and wet. These wipes will take off the most stubborn makeup and mascara with one wipe and no rubbing needed. These are just amazing wipes and they smell great! These packets that I am showing you are traveled sized ones so they only come with 7 pre moistened towelettes in each packet instead of 25. 

Gold Bond Ultmate Eczema Relief Hand Lotion Very good hand cream. I kept this hand cream right next to my bed side table and used it every night before going to bed and thru out the day.I found my hands soft and not so itchy after using it. This item is a bit on the heavy side of creams just to put that out there. Overall great hand cream and something that I want to buy again. 

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner As most of you already could tell from the photo this item is a traveled sized item not a full product. Not that I need to explain to you guys why I bought the traveled one but I couldn't find the full sized one so that's why. I don't really have much to say about this leave in conditioner since not sure how I feel about it. Don't get me wrong it was a good product and smelled really good, like citrus. Just don't know if it really did anything for my hair. So with that beaning said I think I am on the fence with this product.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume This is my very first perfume that I have used up the whole bottle of, a little proud of myself I have to say. This was a nice perfume smelled good but after going thru like half the bottle I felt like it smelled more like lemons which is great if you are into that scent but for me not so much. I still have to say the Amazing Grace by Philosophy is still my favorite and something I will not get tried of. This perfume did that.

Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner (211 Stable)  Amazing eyeliner went on the eyes so smooth and easy. Stays on all day with out smudging or moving The pigmentation to this eyeliner is amazing. Overall great item was a little sad to see it go I have to say. Ps this eyeliner is one of those that you roll up to get more product out of. No need to sharping.

That's all for my empties these last two months. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found something new you might want to give a try. Be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.