Friday, March 4, 2016

February Favorites, Boots, Makeup + More!

Hey everyone thanks for always taking a few minutes out of your day to come by and read my blog it means a lot to me. Today's post is going to be my February favorites, I know I am a little late on the favorites since its already the start of March, but I have been really enjoying all of the stuff that I am going to show you. So I hope that makes it up for beaning late :). By the way cant believe how fast the months are going by this year. Anyways let's just get on to the favorites. 
These are all of the items that I have been enjoying this past month. I am going to start off with the boots then move on to the smaller items on the left side of the picture above.

Brown Boots: These boots have been in so many Instagram photos that I cant even count (lol) and here on my blog. These boots are not the most comfortable boots in the world but they look super cute with skinny jeans or jeggings. Plus they make me look a little more taller. 

Black Over The Knee Boots: These boots have also been in lots of Instagram photos that its unreal and also here on my blog. By the way if you are not following me on Instagram what are you doing? You are missing out on some really good photos that I post there and not really on my blog. Instagram: Shopaholic8450 These boots are super comfortable since they are flat and have no heel to them. They go with every outfit I pair them with. Love these boots! I bought these boots at Famous Footwear at the beginning of the winter season, so I am not sure if they would have the same pair anymore :\

Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Stripes: I bought these pore stripes a couple of months ago they where in a haul post if you want to check out that haul. Since then I have been really enjoy using them. I don't know if its the charcoal or what but these stripes really do get your pores clean. The cool thing or gross thing it depends on how you see it about these pore stripes since they are made out of charcoal and are black you can see what was laying inside of pores after you take the stripe off of your nose. That might sounds gross but I think its really interesting to see what was inside of your pores. They come with six in a box. I have only three and I am really trying to make them last since I don't want to run out of them. 

im PRESS Press - ON MANICURE:  If you have been following my Instagram lately then you know I have been obsessed with these press on nails. This is my second pack of these nails that I have used I just loved them that much. That I keep re buying them again.They are great for when you want your nails to look done but don't want to take the time to do them or go out and spend the money to get them done. They are super easy to put on and take them off all you have to do is find the right nail for that finger and then peel off the backing of the fake nail and just press firmly on the nail to make sure the fake nail stays on. To take them off all you have to do is soak them in warm water and they should come right off. That's all super easy and quick! 

On the box it said that these press on nails should last for a whole week. I can't say if they do or not stay on for a week because I only wear them for three days. If you have tried these nails for yourself and they have stayed on for a week please feel free to comment below in the comment section of this post and let everyone know. One packet of nails comes with two set of manicures so if you wanted to wear the same manicure again after that week you can because they give you two sets of the same manicure.

Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray: I have never tried any setting spray's before I was always using some kind of powder to set everything. Once I watched MakeupbyTiffanyD videos talking about how much she loves this. I knew I was missing out on something. Man was she right I love this! It sets my makeup so beautifully without messing it up and makes my makeup last on all day! I swear I haven't been using my powder to set my makeup anymore, I only use this now. This is a traveled sized one since it was my first time trying a setting spray I didn't want to spend the money on a full sized one just in case I didn't like it. I will be hands down be getting the full sized one once I am finished with this one. Loves it!!!!

Becca Shimmering Skin Pefector Spotlights in (Opal): This came in a set with the powder which I will be talking about next. This is a amazing liquid highlighter it gives such a beautiful gold highlight to your cheek bone. It does have a bit of shimmer to it. But trust me its so beautiful that you don't even notice the shimmer. By the way this product smells like vanilla which is always a nice scent.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed: This highlight is the same product as the one above just in a powder set. Again as I said before this is a amazing highlight that it gives a such a beautiful gold shimmering highlight to you checks, its just a amazing item. If you haven't tried it yet please go to your local sephora and do so you don't know what you are missing out on.  

Kat Von D.Tattoo Liner in (Trooper): This is a great eye liner super easy to use. Goes on the eye without any trouble. Overall great eyeliner very happy with it.

Loreal Pairs True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation: I honestly don't know what more I can say about this foundation. I did a whole post just talking about this foundation so if you are interested in that please make sure you check that post out. This is amazing foundation it gives your skin this beautiful glow to your skin without looking oily. I am wearing this foundation today and I honestly cant stop looking at myself because my skin look amazing and healthy which is a weird thing to say about a makeup product. All I am going to say is that I am so happy I bought this and I love it and if you guys haven't tried this foundation yet you NEED to. 


That's all for my February favorites hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found something new that you might want to try for yourself. If you have tried any of these products already please let me know your thoughts on them in a comment below I would love to know if you thought the same. I know this post was long I just had a lot to say about every item hope that's ok. Anyways as always make sure you are following me on my blog to know when I post new stuff. And I will talk to you guys very soon.






2 comments:

  1. Those boots are awesome. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are awesome. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.