Friday, March 18, 2016

Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray All Nighter Long- Lasting (REVIEW)

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I want to talk about and give you my thoughts on a new hot item in the beauty world. That is makeup setting sprays. The setting spray that I am going to be talking about today is the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray Long-Lasting. Without further a due lets get into this review. 
This is what the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray looks like if anyone as not seen the bottle before. This is a traveled sized one and not the full sized bottle just want to put that out there. This setting spray is a weightless setting spray that holds your makeup to your face all day long. And I do find that it does do that so this review is already to a great start. 

The Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray is fast absorbing when you spray it to the face, also not sticky to the touch which is nice because you don't want your hands to stick to your face when touching it. Also very potable I find that I can easily throw this in my purse or in a over night bag and it won't take up a lot of room.

I have to be honest I have never used a setting spray before. I have always have been a powder girl when it comes down to setting my makeup. That all changed when I watched YouTube videos from MakeupByTiffanyD ravening about this product and how much she loves it. And also reading other people"s reviews on the sephora website.

That's when I knew I was missing out on something great and had to get some of this goodness. Were they right! This setting spray is amazing it makes my makeup last all day long without it making it look cakey. A other great thing about this item is that it goes on so lite to the face that you don't even feel it. Which to me is awesome I don't like when sprays are heavy to the face. Not sure if this statement will make any sense but I want to include it in this post I haven't touched my setting powder since buying this setting spray.

This product smells good which is a thing since I am applying it to my face. Now this next statement I am about to say can be good or bad it depends on how you look at it. I do find this setting spray gives me a dewy finish to my foundation but not all of my foundations if that makes any sense at all.

Now on to the downfalls of this product. The only downfall I noticed when using this setting spray is that when I do spray this setting spray on to my face after all my makeup is done even mascara is done. I have find that it makes my mascara run down my face. Does anyone elas have that problem? Let me know in a comment below.

The last few things I want to mention about this item is that it's oil free, paraben free and sulfates free for those of you who want to know. I also want to mention that a full sized bottle of this setting spray is ($30.00) which I know is a lot of money since drug stores are now making there own setting sprays, but trust me if you haven't even tired this item before please give it a chance you don't be let down.

That's all for this review hope you guys enjoyed it and found it helpful in some way. As always be sure to be following me here on my blog to know when I post when stuff. And I will talk to you guys soon.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.