Friday, April 1, 2016

A Random Cookie Recipe| White Chocolate Chocolate Chips Cookies!!!

Hey everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be doing a little of a different blog post here on my blog. A few weeks ago I posted a photo on my Instagram which by the way you should be following (Shopaholic8450),. Anyways I posted a photo of some cookies I made for a family weekend and you guys seemed to really like the photo, so I thought I would share with you guys the recipe here on my blog. Hope you don't mind this different kind of a blog post for this week. Let's get started.
Here is all of the ingredients you going to need to make these cookies.
This is what the mixture should look like after you mixed in all of the ingredients together.
This is what the cookies look like after they have baked in the oven and cooled off. They were amazing the chocolate is very strong but in a good way. They are also very filling one cookie was good for me, so they lasted a while. :)

For the full recipe please Click Here 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post. I know it was a little differnt then my makeup and fashion stuff but I really wanted to share this cookie recipe with you guys since you really liked the photo on my Instagram. Let me know in the comments below if you would like to see more of these blog post and I will be happy to do more. As always make sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I put out new stuff. Talk to you guys soon.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.