Friday, April 15, 2016

Outfit Of The Day: Super Causal Outfit For Everyday (WITH A TWIST)

Hey everyone welcome back to my blog. Today I want to share with you guys a outfit that I wore this past week and thought was a great outfit to wear on a super causal day or a day that you don't want to get to dressed up but still want to look like you tried to. Without further more let's get into the outfit.
Here is the whole outfit with shoes and accessories. Let's start with the top photo so for top I am wearing a jean button up long sleeve shirt from American Eagel. Super comfortable shirt and super soft also very lite shirt. For bottoms I am wearing a pair of black leggings from Old Navy. They were also very comfortable to wear and thick which I was a little surprised that I thought they would be lite and very see thru. They are not like that at all big plus points with me.

Now for accessories I am wearing my black infinity scarf with fringe all around it. Shoes I just wore my brown boots with about a half of inch of heel to them. If you read my other outfit of the days then you have seen these boots here on my blog before.

Now here is the twist of this outfit of the day. I also wore the spiky necklaces that you see in the photo above. The only reason you can't see it in the first photo is because the scarf is covering it. You might be wondering why would I wear a necklaces that nobody will see, well that's not all true. 

The place that I had to go to that day the building was to warm to be wearing a scarf inside, so I ended taking off the scarf inside. Plus I want something to cover that gap that the shirt did cover. Hope this part all makes some sense and I don't sound nuts.

That's all for this outfit of the day with a twist to it. Hope you guys enjoyed this post today. And found some inspiration from it for a outfit of the day of your own. As I also be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post new stuff, and I will talk to you guys very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.