Friday, April 8, 2016

Sephora|GAP Deals And My First Impressions (HAUL)

Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing well. Today I want to show you a few items that I picked up at my local Sephora store and a sweater that I picked up at GAP. I am also going to give you my thoughts on the beauty items since I have been using them since getting them. Without further more lets get into this short haul post.
Here is everything I picked up the last week. I am going to start talking about the most obvious item in this photo. Which would be the sweater. This sweater is super soft and comfortable not a form fitted sweater so it is a lose fit. I wore this sweater for Easter and was very happy with it not only is it soft but it kept me warm since it was a little chilly outside that day.

I got this sweater for half of the price of the original price was $39.99 and I got it for $19.99! Overall very happy with this purchase and can't wait to wear it again before the warm weather comes. Did I mention already that I got this sweater at Gap.

Now lets get into the beauty part of this haul. First beauty item that I am going to be talking about is the Sephora Pro Mini full coverage airbrush brush(53.5). My first impressions of this makeup brush is that its super soft to the touch and a very dense brush. Which I like when shopping for makeup brushes. 

When I used this brush for the first time I noticed it picked up product amazing and that its a very precised brush when applying product to your face. I also recently washed it and it washed perfect, the product came right off the brush and there was no shedding in the process. Which is always a big plus in my book! 

My reason for getting this brush is that I needed a new bronzer brush and so far I am really happy I bought this one. The price of this makeup brush is ($24.00). 

Second to last beauty item that I picked up are the Sephora blotting papers compact. I have also already tried these blotting papers since buying them. I really like them they get rid of any oil on my face that I be having that day. The only two things that I don't like about the packaging is that its very bulky and not the best if you want to throw your blotting sheets in a small purse. 

The other thing I am not to sure why its there it comes with a sticky puff that is to grab a blotting paper for you so you don't need to use your fingers. That is great but that sticky puff isn't sticky at all. So I end up just using my fingers to grab one. Aside from those two flaws these blotting sheets are great and do there job. They are ($8.99).

The last beauty item that I picked up at sephora is the Sephora green tea eye mask. (fiber eye mask). I haven't tried this one yet, but I have tried other eye mask from the sephora line before and it worked and I really liked it. I have done a whole post on one of these eye mask face mask here on my blog already. So if you are interested in what I had to say about them go and check that post out.

That's all for this Sephora and GAP haul. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found something that you might want to try out for your self. As always follow me here on my blog to know when new post goes up. And I will talk to you guys soon.


1 comment:

  1. lovely! and enjoyed this post :)

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.