Friday, May 27, 2016

A Collective Birthday Sephora, Nordstrom Haul!!!

Hey everyone How is everyone doing ? Today I want to share with you guys a collective birthday Sephora and one item that I got from Nordstrom haul. That as been building up for two weeks now. My birthday was already two weeks ago but I have been so busy and there was other stuff I wanted to post that this haul got pushed to the back. Anyways its here so lets get into this haul.
Here is everything I got on this haul. I am going to start that the left top concern and work myself down. First two things that I got were samples for begin a Sephora beauty insider.

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer: I am pretty excited that this was one of the things to pick out from. I have heard really good things about this brand on blogs and YouTube. Cant wait to try it out while I am on vacation since this is the perfect size for traveling.

Fresh Soy Cleanser And Rose Face Mask: This was the birthday gift of may form sephora. Pretty excited to try these two items out. I only hear really good things about both items and the brand. Really hoping the mask will smell like fresh roses.

Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream: I picked up this bb cream to start using during the summer since I am not a big fan of wearing foundation during the hot months. I am pretty excited and have high hopes for this bb cream. Ever since You tuber MakeupbyTiffanyD as talked about this product and said how amazing it is. I had to go and get me some.

Benefit Danndelion Blush: I have tired out this item and have done a whole review on it here on my blog. If you read that post already then you know how I feel about this blush. And if you haven't and want to please go and give that post some love. What I am going to say now is that this is a great blush and love how it brightens up my face. Amazing product think everyone should give it a try. Ps its a very pretty baby pink blush that goes on to the cheeks beautifully.

Chanel Pinceau Correcteur Concealer Brush (10): This makeup brush I didn't get at Sephora. I bought this at Nordstrom. I haven't tried this item yet. But I do own  a other Chanel brush and I really like that one, so I am hoping this one doesn't disappoint me.

Too Faced Mr. Right The Perfect Powder Brush: I have used this makeup brush since buying it. I put it back in the packaging because I think its so cute. So far I am really liking it. This makeup brush is super lite when holding and puts powder on your face really nice. On the package it said you can use it for bronzer luminizers and blushes I haven't tried this brush for that. My purposes of buying this brush was to use it for powder, but I might try and see if its good for all of those things to.

That's all for this birthday haul from Sephora and Nordstrom. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found something in this haul that you might want to pick up for your self. In a comment below let me know if you guys want to see reviews or a updated post on any of these products.  Always be sure you are following me here on my blog to know when I post when stuff. And I will talk to you guys soon.






2 comments:

  1. I have that Too Faced Makeup Brush! It is very cute! I've been using mine for powder also. Will have to try using it with blush etc. Very nice haul! Happy Belated Birthday!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the sweet birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.