Friday, May 13, 2016

Empties Of April | May (Products That I Have Used Up)

Hey everyone hope everyone is doing good. Today I want to share with you guys some of the products that I have used up in the last two months or so. I have quite a lot of empties this time around. So lets just jump right into it.
Here is all of my empties from these two months. I am going to start on the left top corner of the photo above and just work myself down. The first item is the 

Softsoap Body Butter Strawberry Smother Body Wash: This body wash was really nice and it lathered up really good which I like a good lather when it comes down to body washes. It smells exactly like strawberries which I really enjoyed. This body wash is also very soft and creamy. Overall great body wash and something I will be re buying again. 

Orgx Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner:  This is a very very heavy, thick and creamy conditioner. A little of this conditioner goes a long way. I find that if I put to much of this in my hair at a time my hair will look weighed down and flat. The scent is a very pleasant coconut smell and not to over powdering. Just a good conditioner that leaves your ends looking soft and healthier after using it. I also found that I had less breakage when using this product. Which is a big plus for me. 

Pantene Original Fresh Dry Shampoo: Great dry shampoo this is my second bottle of this, so you can tell I really enjoy using this dry shampoo. This product smells really nice and it really does get rid of any oil in your hair. The only down fall that I have with this item is that I find that when I use it for two days in a row it leaves my hair feeling dry and straw like. I sometimes had a hard time brushing my hair since there was so much build up in my hair from this product. Even with that downfall there is something about this dry shampoo I really like and will keep re buying.

Avenno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Was a very moisturizing creamy hand lotion. It melted into my skin beautifully without leaving my hands feeling greasy. Overall great hand cream!

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: This cleanser is and will always be my holy grail product! It removes makeup so easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Not drying at all. I don't find there is a scent to this cleanser, but if you guys have tried this cleanser before and thought there was a scent to it let me know in a comment below. I have already bought a other one of these traveled sized Cetephil cleansers to bring with me when I go on vacation this month. Amazing cleanser you guys need to try it and yes its very affordable not only that you find this at any drugstore.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: If you have been following me here on my blog for a while now then you have heard me talking about these makeup wipes before so I am not going to get to much into it since I have talked about this product a ton! here. What I will say that these makeup wipes are the only ones that I will keep re buying again again and again because they are great. They remove all your makeup with just one wipe even water proof mascara. They smell really nice not to over powdering. The wipe it self is a nice thick almost feel like you are using a cloth on your face that's how soft they are.

Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes: I don't use these towelettes to remove makeup since I find that they don't do that of a great job. What I do use them for is in the morning when I wake up and I am to lazy to wash my face. I will take one of these wipes and just wipe any dirt and oil from my face from that night. And they do a great job of that my face looks clean and fresh. These wipes are also very soft to the touch and thick so they feel like a cloth when using them. Great wipes! PS the scent is a very fresh and clean smell. Which I like a lot.

Curel Ultra healing Lotion: Getting down to the wire here I promise you guys. I don't remember that much of this hand cream at all to be honest. All I do remember is that it was a good hand cream and smelled nice.

Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion:  And finally the last product of my empties for this post. I love anything from Neutrogena so it was no surprise that I really enjoyed this product. This sunscreen was a light weight sunscreen that went on the body really nice without leaving my skin feeling greasy or gross. Just a good item to have.

That's all for this empties post. I know it was a long one I just had a lot of products to get thru and a lot to say about each one. Hope you guys don't mind and enjoyed this post anyway. Let me know in a comment below what products have you guys used up lately I would love to know. As always be sure you are following my blog to know when I post new stuff and I will talk to guys very soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, Make sure you are following my blog to know when new post come out. Thank again for all of the support.