Friday, May 20, 2016

Outfit Of The Day (BIRTHDAY EDITION )

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I want to share with you guys my outfit that I wore on my birthday which was last Friday. I had a great birthday with my family and friends. With that begin said lets get onto the outfit.
Here is the whole outfit put together. If you follow me on Instagram then you already have seen this outfit. And if you are not following me you are missing out on seeing outfits of the day first and other great photos that I might not want to post here on my blog. Instagram (Shopaholic8450).

The jean jacket that I am wearing in the photo above I am not sure where its from since I had it for a very long time already. (Sorry...) I rolled up the shelves since it was a warm day and didn't want to be to hot in it. The dress is from Old Navy its a light weight dress that as a pretty flower design on it. and flowy. This dress is very comfortable and the perfect length not to short and not to long on me. Then for shoes that you cant see in the photo I am wearing my Steve Madden black flats that I had for years now and are something that I grab when wearing dresses or skirts.

Last but not least is accessories. For accessories I am wearing my rose gold watch that I got from Macy's a couple of years ago. And of course I am also wearing my Fitbit Charge can't leave the house without knowing how many steps I have taken. lol.

That's all for this outfit of the day post. Hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe found some inspiration form it for a outfit of the day of your own. Sorry that this post was a short one this time. As always be sure you are following me here on my blog so you don't miss out on new post and I will talk to guys very soon.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog, it means a lot to me.